Sunday, September 21, 2008

baby fever!

As you've surely noticed, we've been no-shows on Miche Mâche for a while now. Seems that Dina's tiredness and lack of vigor has been due to a new (little) development. That's right! We're expecting a new addition to the family. ☺

No news yet on the gender...but we're definitely going to find out as we're big on planning.

So, life gets hectic and updating the blog unfortunately takes a back seat for a little while. We hope to come back with renewed passion as things settle down. Thanks to all of you for your continued readership and loyalty and hoping things have been as joyous for you as it has been for us.

Cheers (with a glass of milk)!

5 comments:

Vincci said...

Congratulations! I can't wait for you guys to come back with adventures about you and baby :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know what pushed me to check out your blog this morning, I was so glad to find this post as I am waiting impatiently to become a grandma..... love you both so very much !!!!!

Aimée said...

Wow! Huge congrats to both of you! This is VERY exciting news.
I hope Dine is feeling OK.
Love from all of us at under the high chair.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you two! Baby Miche Mache! Keep us updated!

Annie Ruok said...

Not sure if things will ever 'settle down', especially once baby is here! Was very pleased to see your new post with the news, now it's REALLY official since all of your blog readers know now, too! Looking forward to more posts soon - I'll be looking to u guys for recipies for babies in the future!! Luv yas!