Thursday, July 19, 2007

election 2007

Thank you all for your great suggestions on the meal I will be preparing this weekend for Dina's 29th Birthday. As you may already know by now, I can comfortably grill up a mean cut of meat on the bbq, but when it comes to putting together an elaborate multiple-course meal, I certainly appreciate any assistance. After all, I'm not the most proficient multitasker out there.

With all of the delicious suggestions you've provided, it's quite a challenge to pick and choose, so I thought I would, once again, put the decision in your hands. On the right-hand side of the screen, you will see polls for Appetizers, Mains, Sides and Desserts. Vote for one option in each poll and the winning choices will make up the 3 course meal that awaits Dina this weekend. This is your chance to be heard and to play puppet-master as I work to whip up the meal of all meals. When voting on the dessert, please keep in mind that there will many opportunities for Birthday cake throughout the week, so choose wisely.

The polls close on Friday at midnight, don't delay!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mony, you are the best chef in the world.

Anonymous said...

Great Idea Mony !!!!!!!

Annie Ruok said...

Love the survey! UR2 cute!

Anonymous said...

That chef kinda looks like you, Mony.

Andreea said...

oh wow what a task :)
curious to know how the dinner turned out (btw, happy b-day dina - and thanks forvisitng my blog)